EGA values its relationships with local agents and feels they are vital to the success of our program. We work with individual agents to make sure we offer their members the coverage and service they need.
MEGA utilizes the current rates per the WCRIB, along with the prospective member’s current experience modification factor to prepare a quote for coverage. Deviations are given based upon loss history and vary depending upon the prospect. If you are interested in receiving a quote from MEGA, please submit the following information:
- Completed MEGA Membership Application
- Updated payrolls by class code
- Employee Concentration Detail
- Historical Loss Data – Four complete years, plus current year (valued within the last six months)
- Proof of current experience modification factor
- Loss detail on all individual losses in excess of $50,000 incurred
- Supplemental Application Information on any out-of-the-ordinary risk (to be requested as needed)
MEGA pays its agents a commission of 6% on premiums written. Commissions are paid in the month following the date we receive payment from the member. Commissions are not paid on short payments but instead will be paid when the premium is paid in full unless otherwise arranged.
If you are an agent that has not worked with MEGA in the past, you will be required to sign an Agency Agreement when business is placed with your agency.
New Member Forms
If coverage is bound, the prospective member will be required to sign a Member Participation Agreement as well as provide contact and employee information. Login to access applications and member documents.