iCE System - Internet Claims Edge
Internet Claims Edge or “iCE” is a CCMSI developed comprehensive claims reporting tool that empowers our members with ease and flexibility to produce a variety of reports, charts and graphs.
- Online reporting of all claims to MEGA and preparation of Form 101 with electronic transmission to the DIA.
- No additional software needed – Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or greater
- No special printer or equipment needed – Windows default used
- Available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day – real time access to report claims, review claim detail and develop financial information
- Security enhanced – unique login id and password required for confidentiality and privacy
- Claimant detailed information
- Notes – Adjuster and RN Case Manager
- Transactional history on all payments
- Tracking Reports/Trending reports available online. Report availability for all members of your “team”
- Loss Control
- Human Resources
- Availability to download information into Excel for in-house reports/tracking providing a vast selection of fields for reporting capacity geared toward multiple interests
Click here to download the iCE Program Brochure.
If you would like additional information on these successful programs, please contact Kim Hughes