Become a Member
Members must be one of the following public entities in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts:
- School District
- Vocational, Charter and Collaborative School
- Municipal Water, Fire, and Sewer District
MEGA members commit to these expectations:
- Report all claims to CCMSI, preferably within 24 hours, but no later than 5 days.
- Pay all MEGA invoices in a timely fashion.
- Participate in MEGA’s audit/payroll processes.
- Attend all scheduled loss control visits.
The Massachusetts Education and Government Association (MEGA) is a self-insured group of public entities whose members are committed to managing progressive safety programs, and are actively involved in the fair and expedient management of claims.
The following brochures provide details on our program: